MADE IN THE USA!
Web Designed by HEYBUDDY - Copyright 2015
Disclaimer: Pricing, features and options are subject to change without notice.
NOTE: SEE BUILD SHEETS FOR PRICES.
1. Each of the products we produce has a "BUILD SHEET" associated with that product. Each "BUILD SHEET" contains a list
of options that are available for that particular product. Follow the outline listed on the particular "BUILD SHEET" to
determine the options you would like to purchase with that particular item. Once you have made your selection, please forward
a copy of the build sheet to Grill Master Grills for review.
2. After Grill Master Grills receives a copy of the "BUILD
SHEET", you will receive a phone call to discuss and finalize the order. Once the final design has been established, two (2)
copies of the order will be sent back to you for your signature. Please review the order to ensure everything is as requested.
Sign and return one (1) copy to Grill Master Grills. Once we receive the signed copy, along with the 50% NON-REFUNDABLE DOWN
PAYMENT, then production will begin on your order.
3. Once production begins, changes cannot be made to the order.
The products that we product are semi to fully custom in nature and do not lend themselves to changes.
4. Once the order is complete,
you will be notified for final payment. If the item cannot be picked up at our facility, arrangements will be made to ship the
item in the most economical manner necessary.
5. A 5% discount is offered if payment is received in full up front and a
10% is offered to all Veterans that can provide proof of service. Please call for other discounts.
1. Grill Master Grills requires an upfront, 50% NON-REFUNDABLE DOWNPAYMENT on all purchases. This is due to the semi/fully
custom nature of our products.
2. Grill Master Grills will take any of the following methods of payment via PayPal: VISA,
Master Card, American Express or Discover card. We will also take Cash, Certified checks, Money Orders and personal or
business checks. If paying by personal or business checks, there will be a 10 day delay on production due to the "HOLD" required
by banks on these types of checks.
3. If Grill Master Grills has a returned check a "NSF" charge of $40 will be assessed
and any other associated fees as required to collect on the check.
1. Once an order has been placed and a downpayment been made, whether that be made in deposit or in full, the Customer agrees
to the "ORDERING POLICY" as described on this page, regardless whether or not they have signed the "ORDER" form.
2. If an estimated
build time is given, that is what it is, an estimate. Priority of orders are given in the order in which they are received.
If there is a desire to have the product on a particular date, then a surcharge will assessed and agreed upon prior to production.
HANDCRAFTED GRILLS, ROTISSERIES & SMOKERS
TURN' IN COALS INTO SMOKE!